First off, I love the idea of a blog! It will give us a way to share what we are doing even when we are very far apart (Adam, we miss you here in Analyst Alley). I think it would be awesome if we had random topics to talk about/reflect on every week. It is so important for us to stick together and stay connected.
The biggest thing I've learned is how to be patient. Not only with my teammates and work, but with my career. Our careers are not going to develop overnight. It is going to take time, and a lot of effort on our end to be successful.
I was so overwhelmed the first week of training, because I believed that everything they were telling us had to be done in a week. What I am now realizing is that they laid out a plan for our first two years here. We have to be patient.
I know how much we all want to be staffed on a project right now, but what we need to realize is that we are all very talented individuals and will be staffed on our first projects soon enough. It is so much easier to say than do. We have to be patient.
First off, I love the idea of a blog! It will give us a way to share what we are doing even when we are very far apart (Adam, we miss you here in Analyst Alley). I think it would be awesome if we had random topics to talk about/reflect on every week. It is so important for us to stick together and stay connected.
ReplyDeleteThe biggest thing I've learned is how to be patient. Not only with my teammates and work, but with my career. Our careers are not going to develop overnight. It is going to take time, and a lot of effort on our end to be successful.
I was so overwhelmed the first week of training, because I believed that everything they were telling us had to be done in a week. What I am now realizing is that they laid out a plan for our first two years here. We have to be patient.
I know how much we all want to be staffed on a project right now, but what we need to realize is that we are all very talented individuals and will be staffed on our first projects soon enough. It is so much easier to say than do. We have to be patient.