skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Analyst Alley
Ok guys, don't be selfish, tell us what you have learned along the way...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Excel Tips?!?
Because we are all a little lost when it comes to Excel...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote of the week...
Rome nor your career was built in a day...
- becca
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
-Henry Ford
Ideas for future get togethers...
-Sushi Making!!
-Greektown Casino or MGM (I hear they are both amazing!)
-Pedicures and manicures (boys are welcome too)
-Wine Tasting (Becca can teach us her skills)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
▼
August
(7)
Mizzouse in the Hizzouse
What to Do When You're Out of Control
When Making revisions
Excel Tips?!?
Because we don't want to LITERALLY break our backs
What I have learned today.
The most important thing I have learned since I st...
No comments:
Post a Comment